Thursday, December 17, 2009

December is Movie Time

Okay, here are the movies watched since last post. I have a couple more that I need to watch, but with holidays coming up and ppl in town and being held accountable for my writing... well I figure I might as well do it now (partially to avoid my writing it seems...) but nevertheless, here is the list:

The 13th Day This is the story of The Lady of Fatima, watched per special request by my parents... no, sorry I am not converted back to Christianity. Sorry.

Muppet X-mas: Letters to Santa Seriously, you can't go wrong with the Muppets! Too cute. Made me fall in love with Pepé the King Prawn and his little stocking cap ;)

Cry Baby Why, yes, I'd like me some Johnny Depp! I've seen it like 6 years ago but wanted a good giggle and that's what John Waters provides :)

Away From Her Alzheimer's. In Canada.

Sex and the City Gilles Marini is a favorite at work ;) Hey it was a snow day, what do you expect? Quality filmwatching? ha

Beetlejuice It's out on DVD complete with three episodes of the cartoon. Goodtimes :)

On the Rumba River Nice for the music's sake but slow like Africa time :)

Zombieland Yeah, it was okay. I'm sad about the special appearance that ended with a gunshot :( And the place they wanted to go was obviously stupid. With that mentality how did those two girls avoid zombies in the first place?

30 Days Until I'm Famous I remember watching this one when it came out on VH1.. Soy una matadora, no seré tuya! hee hee. I wanna be famous!

Prep and Landing Cute Disney/elf flick. Cute enough with which to kill 40 minutes at work... I mean, uh...

Les Soeurs Fâchées The Angry Sisters, acc to my Frenchy sister :) was pretty nice

Mansfield Park it's always the right time for Jane Austen! :) I got confused b/c I thought I was gonna watch Northanger Abbey b/c I read the book, so when this came on, I was confused. Hadn't read this book, but guess I don't need to now! :)

From Dusk to Dawn Tarantino/Rodriguez vampire flick w/ George Clooney. I hope it was supposed to be funny b/c it was ;)

Soooo, 13 flicks in 12 days. Not too bad, eh?

No comments: