Sunday, March 03, 2013

La Source (2012); It's a Boy Girl Thing (2006); Mystery Team (2009)

Since it took me WAY too long last time to update on the 18 movies I had seen, and since I know I'll be seeing more than a few movies at this week's Film Festival, I'll do a quick update with the 4 movies I saw this week.

First of all, I watched Paul again. That movie is TONS of fun. But I've reviewed it before. So you should just watch it. I'm not counting that here.

La Source (2012)

Director:


Stars:
|

Most of us have the luxury of access to clean drinking water without little thought. But it took an entire community and a lot of fundraising to make that a possibility for a rural community in Haiti. Narrated by , this film is humorous, uplifting, and makes you rethink your station in life. This film will be showing at the Omaha Film Festival this upcoming week and I highly recommend it!

_________________________

It's a Boy Girl Thing (2006)

Director:

Writer:


Stars:
, , |

Completely predictable. A different take on Freaky Friday movies. But if you want a really dumb rom-com to watch with good-looking characters, it's on Hulu for your viewing pleasure. Oh and Sharon Osbourne has a role in it too, which is kinda fun. 

 ______________________________

 Mystery Team (2009)

Director:

Writers:
(screenplay), (screenplay), 6 more credits »


Stars:
, , |

Donald Glover is one of my favorites and I had heard of this movie. Finally got around to watching it on Hulu tonight. Quirky, low budget but good-looking comedy. Pokes fun at all the kid-detective movies. Lot of gross-out humor but a lot of cameos from people you know. 
_______________________
Well, there you have it folks. I watched 4 movies in a week. I'm back to my old self! ;) Next week... lots of movies. 

No comments: